- LIS Manual (for Division Planning Officers)
- LIS Manual (for Schools) - Online
- LIS Manual (for ALS Division Supervisor)
- LIS Manual (for ALS Facilitator)
All DepEd employees have been issued an official DepEd email account. You may activate your official deped email at this website http://depedverify.appspot.com. Please register and inform everyone you know.
- Nov 29, 2012 - Incorporated the Nutritional Status by Learner. Refined Nutritional Status Report to allow reporting by section.
- Nov 15, 2012 - Incorporated the Nutritional Status Report
- Sep 28, 2012 - Speed problem of the server was finally solved. RAM was increased from 12GB to 16GB and concurrent requests was increased to 800 per second.
- Sep 27, 2012 - Firewall was replaced to speed up the system.
- Sep 26, 2012 - Adjusted search algorithm in Body Mass and CCT to speed up the system.
- Sep 26, 2012 - Implemented additional indexes in the enro_formal and enro_als table to speed up the system.
- Sep 25, 2012 - Adjusted BMI to 1 decimal place to allow computation of Nutritional Status per DM No 165, s.2010.
- Sep 25, 2012 - Corrected error in Age Profile report.
- Sep 25, 2012 - Adjusted Nutritional Status to take into account learners above 19 years old.
- Sep 25, 2012 - Limited Enroll Previous SY Learners to 100 rows.
- Sep 25, 2012 - Implemented additional indexes in the lrn table to speed up the system.
- Sep 24, 2012 - Implemented changes in the search algorithm to speed up the system.
- Sep 18, 2012 - Problem in searching for names with double space was fixed.
- Sep 15, 2012 - Ñ problem was fixed.
- Sep 15, 2012 - LIS can now generate the Masterlist of Learners by Grade and Section
- Sep 15, 2012 - More than 120,000 learners were entered into the LIS in the first week of implementation. Congratulations to the divisions of Quezon and Masbate for entering more than 10,000 learners as well as Ilocos Norte, Romblon, Bukidnon, Agusan del Sur and Malabon for entering more than 5,000 learners.
- Sep 12, 2012 - LIS practice site was synchronized with the production site.
- Sep 11, 2012 - LIS production site was launched.
- Aug 13, 2012 - LIS practice site was launched for training purposes.
- Off-line solution for remote schools
- Updating of user's manual
- Inclusion of Form 1 and other school reports
- Refinement of ALS reporting module